WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CuteTeenz - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CuteTeenz > Topics

Subject: Pregnant
Replies: 7 Views: 1202

kelli16 2/17/2007 - 1:20:13
I think in pregnant im afraid to tell my parents and not sure who the daddy is im only 16 and scared wat should i do *

bondj2 2/20/2007 - 8:24:03
If u r ur parents will find out anyway i dnt no were ur from but if u cant tell ur parents there r always teachers and doctors *

vvpoison 2/26/2007 - 7:41:51
Think about it do you want to keep the baby even he you dont know who the father is and leave school loose your parents trust and maybe spend money you dont hav or do you want to have an abortion. And wiv how many did you sleep? And why and if you choose to keep the baby and are you sure ur going to pay 4 everything the baby needs *

kelli16 3/8/2007 - 3:59:34
I Got Drunk One Night And Sorta Went Wild Think I Slept With 4 Or 5 Guys All I Really Remember Is Wakin Up Up In Bed With 2 Guys My Parents Would Die He They Knew I Was Doin Black Men *

treble_c 7/18/2007 - 5:58:36
hae u dnt no me. Bt i no dat situation. Im 16 and ma x jus fnishd hvn my bby. She ws 15. Try nt 2 wry 2 mUch. A bbyz a blesing 2 tha daez. Abortion shUdnt evn b mentiond u no? Bt yea. Hang n thea. God wl mak a way... *

baileyg 8/8/2007 - 9:55:01
i think u shud first tel yo mum coz she is also woman what happend on that day and plis dont think of abortion as a solution.Rememba it has effects.Make a gud solution 4 yo child *

xbilly6x 8.02.08 - 08:23pm
Im prenant n ma mums gone crazy i like dont know what to do!!!! help

sw33ti.x 22.03.08 - 05:30pm
hey i sent you a bud request hope you dont mind :) im 15 and also pregnant, not quite the same situation as you, i know who the father to my baby is. but i was also scared to tell my parents, but it wasnt as bad as it seemed. i realise this post was posted a while ago but would love to chat with you anyway as i dont have any young pregnant buds to talk to hope everything is going ok x *

* CuteTeenz Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CuteTeenz

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search